Informationweek Full Issue: March 8, 2010
BP's Extraordinary Transformation Led By CIO Dana Deasy
Two years ago, BP CEO Tony Hayward laid some very tough love on his 500 top managers. Despite revenue of about $300 billion, the energy company had become "a serial underperformer" that had "promised a lot but not delivered very much." Here's how CIO Dana Deasy responded.
- Portfolio Managment: More about behavior than tools
- Unified Communications: The business case in healthcare
- Hotels and telepresence
- SAP's mobile app strategy
- Feds rewrite cloud plan
- Identity management alternatives
- Are you neglecting your WAN?